Leather shoes maintenance tips
Leather shoes are currently the most popular footwear, which has good moisture absorption and breathability. At present, the most used leather for leather shoes is cowhide, and there are some other animal leathers. The top leather shoes are mainly made of crocodile leather. In daily wear, many people do not pay attention to the maintenance of leather shoes. They will only wipe the leather shoes when they become dirty. This will make the leather shoes not properly maintained and damaged.
Leather is a very sensitive material and is susceptible to damage from many different things, including water and dust. It's important to know how to maintain your leather shoes properly so they last as long as possible．
1. Ventilation: Leather shoes need ventilation to maintain the quality of the leather. Make sure that there is enough room for ventilation near the toes and feet, so your feet can breathe and there is reduced pressure on the leather.
2. Wipe: Keep your shoes clean by wiping them often with a dry cloth or brush to remove dirt and dust particles that may accumulate over time. You should also wipe your feet before putting on shoes so you won't transfer any bacteria or other germs to the inside of your shoe.
3. Treatment after rain: When it starts raining, wipe off moisture from outside of the shoe with a dry cloth or towel.
In addition to the above items that need to be paid attention to at ordinary times, there are also the following points to understand
- No matter what kind of leather shoes, don’t wear them for many days, but keep a few more pairs of shoes．
- Secondly, don't wear leather shoes for running or intense exercise, because after the exercise intensity increases, the leather surface will be more squeezed
- Try not to wear leather shoes in a humid environment, because moisture will gradually seep under the cortex, making it difficult to wipe dry, and it is easy to mold over time.